Note: This is an unofficial draft. Content may change, and the course has not yet been offered.
16x 60-90m video lectures, Q&A section at end, take-home assignments based on material from lectures.
Potentially additional office hours.
- 01 - Introducing the parts + Concepts
- USB Helper device (second MCU?)
- Switches, LEDs, Resistors, etc.
- Any other external components
- 02 - voltage and current
- Using a multimeter
- Ohms Law
- Passive components
- 03 - Reading a circuit diagram and common components
- Building circuits on a bread board
- 04 - Active Devices
- Digital Components
- 05 - Writing Code, Flashing, Logging, Debugging
- 06 - GPIOs and Timers
- 07 - Peripherals, and Memory Mapped Registers
- 08 - ADCs + PWM
- 09 - RAM and Flash Memory
- 10 - Reading a datasheet
- 11 - Serial Protocols: UART, SPI, I2C
- 12 - Talking over UART - To PC
- 13 - Talking over I2C - To Sensors
- 14 - Talking over SPI - To Display
- 15 - Interrupts
- 16 - DMA