TODO: Picture of my keyboard with caps and a case
I am building a mechanical keyboard, based on the makerdiary m60. This PCB is based on an nRF52840 m.2 SOM. It is a 60% keyboard, e.g. no numpad, arrow pad, PgUp, PgDn, etc.
Right now the code for this only exists as part of the Anachro project, and only outputs using the Anachro protocol. USB and BT support has not been written.
- Logic Board
- Clear 60 key case
- Aluminum Stablilizer plate
- Key Dampers
- Gateron Red Switches
- PBT Keycaps
I intend to use this in multiple ways:
- As a USB-C keyboard for my PC
- As a Bluetooth keyboard for my PC or Tablet
- As a wired keyboard for Anachro-PC
- This will use the debugging header on the PCB